Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesdays...

The lovely thing about Tuesdays is the Pancake House. Today being a Tuesday we went and gorged ourselves on sausage and cheese breakfast burritos. Yummy..... The other lovely thing about Tuesdays is Maury- you know the show to find who your baby daddy is? It's awsome. Sometimes we enjoy staying home from work just to enjoy this fine hour of television. We are in fact thinking of traveling to NYC to attend a Maury show. We will keep you posted or should we say "blogged" on this later.

3 comments:

Arian said...

Ah, classic. I love that you are doing a blog. Very fun. Hey, I heard Marlie had her baby on Friday. She has two boys now. Crazy! Glad to see you have some good friends to pass the time at work with. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my boring old married life blog. :)
airjordan04@cox.net

The McClellan Family said...

So you start a blog and get me all excited to get updates and then you don't add any!

The McClellan Family said...

Okay I think the website that you can morph you and ange pics to make a kid is called myheritage.com